Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] malicious-ip script

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 09:59:20 +0300

I like the idea. However, typically we would want multiple scripts
rather than one. This script should probably be split into one for
each database. That way the user can choose to run just the ones he
prefers. The names should be of form ip-malicious-<database name>. So
for Zeustracker you might want to use ip-malicious-zeustracker. The
user can then choose to run all ip scripts by stating ip-* on the
command line. The user can also choose all ip based maliciousness
checks by stating ip-malicious-*. We just had a similar case with
ip-geolocation-*.