Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: xmpp.nse

From: Vasiliy Kulikov <segooon () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:28:09 +0400

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 12:09 +0200, Henri Doreau wrote:
Hello,

this is a nice script. I've successfully tested it against several xmpp servers.

Thank you for the corrections.  I've fixed them.

I've also added a check whether the server wants his real DNS name is
the handshake.  The script tries to connect with the supplied DNS name,
then with alternative name (defaults to dummy ".", may be changed via
xmpp.alt_server_name).  If both outputs are the same (in respect to
errors) then the server ignores his name.

--
Vasiliy