Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [ncrack] Exclude accounts

From: ambarisha b <b.ambarisha () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 02:00:19 +0530

Right. I think we should also have a command line parameter to
manually exclude user accounts along with an automatic way. It will
give a finer control over which user accounts are tried. There might
be an account on the target box that I don't want to force or don't
want to get stuck at. Correct me if I am wrong, but the accounts are
tried in the order that they are listed. So, if I want to crack an
account that comes below one which I can afford to skip, I won't have
to wait. What do you say?

Cheers
Ambarisha