Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] ip-geolocation

From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:18:33 +0200

I think it's because of the difference between GMT and UTC, and my
clock was badly synchronized. Btw, anyone could run into this kind of
problem when using the script. Makes me think I should get the time
from a NTP server and not locally. We're already using a public web
service in this script so we can assume the user has Internet
connectivity. What do you think about that?