Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Windows 7

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:39:13 -0800

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 04:05:59PM -0800, Christian Savalas wrote:
Well, I went ahead and saved the output of IFlist from those two debug
BETA releases (5.30 debug 1&2) to two text files. They are attached to
this message; do I need to forward it to David as well? I am pretty
good with this stuff, but the output of that command was so monstrous
from those two debug releases, that I have no idea how to even begin
making sense of it. Let's see what happens!

Please try this test release:

http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-5.51SVN-debug4-win32.zip

I don't think this will solve the problem but it will give us some more
information. Try running both an --iflist and a port scan over your
wireless interface. Send in the --iflist results like before.

David Fifield