Nmap Development mailing list archives

status report of Kirubakaran #15 of 16

From: kirubakaran S <kirubakaran1989 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:26:55 +0530

Hi,

Accomplishments:
 ** Added tag names to display the Description,output and usage.
 ** Displayed Output and usage in Description text.
 ** Removed pop-up box that warns user, when nmap version installed
   is older.
 ** Added label in place of pop-up box, that displays the error message.
 ** parsed @args description text from all the scripts and stored as
dictionary entries.
 ** Displayed the description text from @args in interface, when user
passes the mouse
   over argument section.

Priorities:
** Next week is my last week in Gsoc, So I should make my code robust
to handle all cases
of program flow, catching exceptions and displaying error message.
** Adding option of selecting scripts from filesystem is still
pending, I will try to accomplish that, if not I will complete it next
week.
** Include comments in necessary places to improve the code Readability.
** Give suitable names to variables and functions.
** Remove Dead code.
** In ScriptMetadata.py and ScriptInterface reorder the functions according to
program flow.
** Merge the final changes to Trunk

--
cheers