Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Status Report for Drazen #14 of 16

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:12:45 -0500

Dražen,

Your Perl (not PERL!) looks pretty good to me. I attached a diff that is entirely comments, so you can see a bit how I would have written the same code. Pay particular attention to the usage of the 3-argument form of open: it can cause some nasty security bugs if it's not used.

Looking forward to seeing the final product!

Daniel