Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSoC: Hosted Scanner

From: Mike Smith <scgtrp () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:02:03 -0400

* You should provide a few links to bug fixes and other contributions
 you've made to other OSS projects that showcase your skill and
 troubleshooting/programming ability.
That may be a problem. I haven't really done any development on other
projects before now, that was part of the point of me doing SoC. Up
until now I've really just worked on random stuff for myself to keep
me entertained.

Finally, I suspect you intended this ("Slacker. I'll gladly accept
payment for sleeping. ;)") as a joke and perhaps Fyodor/David/others
That was a reference to http://nmap.org/soc/#slacker and was by no
means intended seriously. I find coding much more interesting than
sleeping.