Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSoC: Hosted Scanner

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:28:02 -0600

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 05:54:44PM -0400, Mike Smith wrote:
So far I've only gotten one comment on my proposal, saying that I type
way too fast and managed to submit it before all the questions were
up. I've answered the additional question and haven't heard from
anyone since then. It's a bit frustrating, because I'm not sure
whether I need to change anything else. So, does anyone have any
further comments on my proposal?

Sorry, Mike, it gets hard to track and comment on all the proposals once
they start coming in fast. You did well in getting your proposal in
early so it gets a bit more attention, and also in discussing your ideas
on the mailing list, which is a much better venue than the Summer of
Code web site. There will be a little bit of time after the submission
deadline closes when all the mentors will see all the applications and
ask for clarification or additional information as needed.

David Fifield