Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] DB2 library and scripts

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 00:25:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm attaching a DB2 library I've been working on for a while.
It provides basic functionality and is currently used by the following two new scripts:
- db2-brute - password guessing against db2
- db2-info - a re-writen version of Tom Sellers script that uses the new library

The library is designed similar to the other ones I've written in the past and provides both a low- and high-level
interface.
I'm interested in getting help testing it as I've currently only been able to run it against 9.7 on Windows and Linux.
Suggestions, corrections or any other feedback is always very welcome.

Regards,
Patrik

--
Patrik Karlsson