Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Status Report #1 of 15

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:40:43 -0500

I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with the msrpc stuff!

If you'd like, I can send you my TODO list of items that I've been meaning to implement in smb/msrpc but haven't gotten
around to yet.

Also, if you have any questions at all, feel free to grab me here or on IRC. I'm normally around.

Good luck!
Ron

On Tue, 04 May 2010 01:27:17 +0200 "bL@dY_j0k3R" <bladyjoker () gmail com>