Nmap Development mailing list archives

Status Report #7 of #17

From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 23:56:42 -0300

Hi all,

Accomplishments:
- Meeting with Fyodor, David and Patrick (also scheduled a new meeting)
- Fixed and implemented features mentioned by David about open proxy scripts
- Finished including SSL support to some scripts
- Developed some new API functions
-- tryssl - Function that basically returns a valid socket for a
connection (setting and testing SSL/TCP connections can be done
transparently)
-- strsplit - Basic string manipulation. I've seen a script that had
this function inside, and I needed it into another place, so I thought
it would be a good idea to have it available on API. I couldn't find a
good place for this function, so I've created a temporary API called
general.
- Started reading about Lua coroutines, what will be useful to develop
Http password brute force script.

Priorities:
- Discuss about new API, new Functions
- Based on the discussion, fix/improve them API and Functions
- Write HTTP Password Brute Force Script.