Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for feedback :)

From: Guilherme Polo <ggpolo () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:48:03 -0300

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Dieter Van der Stock
<dietervds () gmail com> wrote:
To be more precise then my previous post (I hope I'm doing these reply's
ok), Nagios is pretty much what I want to do if I had a few years :) But the
admins here want something very simple and plain, not as 'grand' as Nagios.

Umit is pretty much what they want though, except that they want it webbased
(which I don't think Umit is).

The "standard" umit has a web interface, but the tools you are after
do not have a web interface neither are webbased. This could very well
be a proposal.

So yeah, my application does differ, but not that much :)

Additional comments are still very welcome!

Cheers,

Dieter

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves