Nmap Development mailing list archives

Topology icon file format crash

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:56:14 -0700

Hi,

I had gotten a handful of crash reports for this crash in Zenmap:

File "/sw/lib/python2.5/site-packages/radialnet/gui/Image.py", line 53, in get_pixbuf
self.__cache[icon + image_type] = gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file(file)
GError: Couldn't recognize the image file format for file '/sw/share/zenmap/pixmaps/radialnet/padlock.png'

It seems to only happen on Mac OS X with a Fink installation (as
suggested by the /sw prefix). I found a tester from a report today and
we found that just resaving the image files in the GIMP made Fink's GTK+
open them. So this should be fixed in the future. The reporter is going
to open a bug report with Fink too because this bug might affect other
programs.

David Fifield