Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Updated SMB scripts

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:40:47 -0700

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 01:48:05PM -0600, Ron wrote:
David Fifield wrote:
It looks like you forgot to "svn add" the msrpcperformance module. I get

SCRIPT ENGINE: './scripts/smb-enum-processes.nse' threw a run time error and could not be loaded.
./scripts/smb-enum-processes.nse:92: module 'msrpcperformance' not found:
Hmm, I could have sworn I did that. Ohwell!

My mistake. I hadn't installed the new version so msrpcperformance.lua
wasn't in /usr/share/nmap/nselib though it was in the source tree.
Seeing the "./scripts/" made me think it was looking in the source for
the libraries too.

David Fifield