Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Network Scanning Book is Finally Out!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 23:48:19 -0800

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 08:43:53PM -0700, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Ron <ron () skullsecurity net> wrote:

Ah, sorry for the useless post then. I figured the coupon code was too
short to be generated on a per user basis.

Well it is still good that you're keeping an eye out for other
options.  Especially since Amazon does have their problems.  For
example, they were "in stock" yesterday, but today they were
overwhelmed with orders and now say "Usually ships within 10 to 13
days."  It should NOT take them that long, and I'm trying to fix the
issue.  But Amazon isn't the easiest organization in the world to deal
with.

So if someone finds a better deal than Amazon, do speak up!  Its nice
to encourage competition.

Cheers,
-F