Nmap Development mailing list archives

MyNmap - Yes, another LAMP Nmap frontend

From: "Todd Garrison" <tag () frameloss org>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:11:44 -0600

Hi.

MyNmap is a tool I wrote in 2003 that uses Apache/PHP/MySQL/PERL
(designed to run on Linux, BSD, or other Unix clones) to display Nmap
network scan data for large networks.

Features:

* The ability to show changes over time (what is new, or what has disappeared)
* Can display grids of what ports are available based on network,
operating system, ports in common, etc.
* Perform scheduled scans
* Export reports in CSV
* Available for free under the GPL license

I had to wait until now to release because I did not the rights to the
program, but that has been sorted out.  The code hasn't been touched
in a few years, but I loaded it up on the latest fedora core last
night without trouble, so it does still work on modern PHP, PERL and
MySQL versions.  There are tons of bugs, but if there is interest in
the program and people find it useful perhaps I will throw together a
SF project and put more effort into making it work better.

I hope that it is useful to someone out there.

Available at:
http://www.frameloss.org/tools/

-frameloss