Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap/Zenmap 4.62-test9 packages for Mac OS X

From: bensonk () acm wwu edu
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:33:29 -0700

It appears to be working great for me out of the box now.  Since we're
talking about "official releases" now, I'd like to mention that the
license doesn't quite fit in the install dialog's text field, and it is
wrapping the C comments (which are displayed with a non-fixed-width
font, so they look a little ugly).  I remember talk of someone making a
version of the license that would look better in a non-fixed-width font
a while back.  Is that around, and could it be dumped into the Zenmap OS
X package?

Benson