Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap fails to scan under vista

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 01:50:37 +0000

On 19/12/2007 19:58, Castle, Shane wrote:
Yes indeedy I have - they are usually installed by the Wednesday after
(what, you mean you don't?!?).
Hell no!  I always give them a good coat of looking at...
I have now installed those updates presented to me and none caused any
difference in SYN ping results...

jah
  Looks like it's a good bet they broke
nmap/winpcap.  WireShark works just fine, so it's not likely to be
winpcap.

(I know some folks hate top-posting but that's the way Outlook works; I
have no choice, I must use it.)

--
Shane Castle
GSEC GCIH