Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE Script] MySQL Server Information

From: sawall <sawall () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:46:18 -0600

I guess my goal with checking the login with Nmap was just to do a quick
check for no password or a password of "password".  Not to do a ton of
testing, just a fly by test if MySQL or MSSQL were found to be open.

I agree that Nmap isn't the place to do a lot of password testing but would
be a good place for a quick check.

chris

On Dec 18, 2007 2:38 PM, Thomas Buchanan <tbuchanan () thecompassgrp net>