Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap Compare really broken?

From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:24:33 -0600

Hey nmap-dev

I was using Zenmap (SVN) and trying out the Compare Results feature.  I
opened two XML files I wanted to view the differences between (mainly
just to test it out), but nothing happened.  When I clicked "Open in
Browser" to see if that would do anything, it just said to select two
files to diff.

Brokenness Question: Doesn't Zenmap support straight XML files or just
the USR thing?  I thought it used both, but maybe this is causing some
of my problems.

Main Brokenness Report: I didn't try using the USR format with the
Compare, because when I clicked Help to try to figure out what I'm doing
wrong, I got this error:

The following error message was NOT reported:
CRASH REPORTED:
     SYS.PLATFORM: linux2
     OS.NAME: posix
     Zenmap Version: 4.50

STDOUT

STDERR

HOOK:
Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Value: global name 'Path' is not defined

Thanks,
Kris Katterjohn