Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap --open shows closed too...

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:59:38 +0000

Hello,

On windows, I see (with the same command as below) a port table (showing
only open ports) for any host displaying an open port and a summary for
every other host with "The 1 scanned port on 10.0.0.1 is closed" or
"...filtered" etc.
I think this is the proper behaviour.  A port table only if open ports.

jah