Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Mac OS X compile error using svn

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:05:19 -0700

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 07:57:23PM -0500, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
On 10/28/07, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 07:18:43PM -0500, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
Something semi-unrelated: Did you change something with the SVN commit
email settings?  I got the whole thing with the configure changes and
all for your commit, but it used to not do that with it being so long.
 I'm not complaining, I like it :)

Nothing changed.  I think we just got "lucky" in that this patch was
short enough to slip through.  I think the limit is 500K.  We could
increase the limit, but 500K emails are already pretty big.  I wish
the commit mailer script was smart enough to just notify us that the
file has changed (but not include the changes) when the patch is 100's
of K.

Cheers,
-F