Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Two patches against 4.22SOC6 (liblua modules in libexec and liblua cflags)

From: "Christoph J. Thompson" <cthompson () libertysurf fr>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:54:56 +0200

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:01:57 -0600
David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 11:35:38PM +0200, Christoph J. Thompson wrote:
I'm unable to get the source from svn.

Did you remember to use the user name "guest" and a blank password?
E.g.,

      svn co --username guest --password ""
svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap

See http://insecure.org/nmap/install/index.html#inst-svn. It says that
the "guest" user name is required because of a Subversion bug.

Thanks for the tip.

Here's are svn diffs of my patches. However when trying to make a svn diff of the liblua cflags patch, the diff doesn't
include the fact that I renamed the Makefile to Makefile.in. This needs to be done so everything works.