Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [patch] nse-pcap, second try.

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:54:46 -0700

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 01:54:45PM +0200, majek04 wrote:

I fixed and cleaned a bit my nse-pcap patch.

Thanks, Marek.  This certainly takes NSE in an interesting direction.
From your promiscuous.nse and p0f.nse it seems that you have already
picked up LUA quite well.  p0f.nse in particular is quite involved.  I
need to study this more.  We would be interested in hearing what
changes you would suggest for NSE to make scripts easier to write,
more consice, more powerful, etc.  NSE is a primary focus for this
summer.

Cheers,
-F