Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NmapFE on Windows with GTK2?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:30:33 -0800

On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 07:39:25AM -0800, Sean Warnock wrote:
      Any chance that all of the patches will be applied to the latest
development release that you mentioned should be coming out this
week?

You're right -- I probably should have waited until 3.98BETA1 was out
before issuing the call for NmapFE porting (below).  That way people
don't have to apply all of Priit's changes themselves.  But it is out
now, so people are most welcome to give it a shot.

Cheers,
-F