Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 3.90 Released!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 22:26:52 -0700

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 09:12:39PM +0200, Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:
Dunno if you guys got this email. I got it from nmap-hackers but it looks
like Fyodor forgot to post it here as well. Here you go:

This is as good of time as any to note that I generally don't
cross-post nmap-hackers messages to nmap-dev.  My reasoning is that
anyone who cares enough about Nmap to follow nmap-dev (579 messages
this year) should surely join nmap-hackers (only 14 messages this
year).  So if anyone is reading this who didn't get the 3.90
announcement directly (or the Nmap::Scanner announcement from Max
Schubert a couple weeks back), I recommend subscribing to nmap-hackers
at: http://cgi.insecure.org/mailman/listinfo/nmap-hackers

Cheers,
Fyodor