Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas]

From: "Candido Rodriguez" <kan () sugus eii us es>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:41:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Color filter? Do you think, it is really required if the icon will show
you nearly all the required information?

sorry, maybe mi example is not enough good... for example, again, I have
the net 192.168.1.0/24 which it's my LAN. I could label in red colour the
computers of the commercial team, in blue colour the support team and in
the green colour the computers from the classroom. So, I could filter by
color to check a group of computers or you could list all and see if a
computer is in the support team. If you have a list of 100 computers, it
could be help you! :D

Cheers!