Nmap Development mailing list archives

[Fwd: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas]

From: "Candido Rodriguez" <kan () sugus eii us es>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:03:52 +0200 (CEST)

Subject: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas
From:    "Luke Triantafyllidis" <triple () aeoth net>
Date:    Mon, June 6, 2005 6:28 pm
To:      nmap-dev () insecure org

Candido Rodriguez wrote:

Also, I think it's interesting that you could to label a computer (or a
group of computer) with a colour. You could choose that colour of a
custom list you've created before.
For example: I select with blue colour the computers that run Linux, or
red colour for the mail servers of my company.

As was suggested somewhere earlier in the other thread, an image of the
network scanned (routers, switches, printers etc...) would be highly
advantageous. It's always easier to have a visual representation of what
you're scanning in front of you. However, I can see this sort of feature
becoming the sanity killer of many people ;)

-Luke