Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: libraries are out of order for static linking nmap-3.50

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:21:12 -0800

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 06:44:01PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
The correct library order would be more like this:

      -lnbase -lnsock -lpcre -lpcap -lssl -lcrypto -lm

You're right -- I have fixed this for the next version of Nmap.

file.  I don't have an easily usable set of autoconf tools as old as are
required for use with your code so I'll leave the actual fix to you! ;-)

I use 2.59, which is the latest official release available from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/

Thanks,
Fyodor