Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re[2]: Scanning though SOCKS

From: Bo Cato <jcato73 () comcast net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:42:36 -0500

FYI, as for a nix solution "proxifier" this looks like it has good
potential:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/proxychains/

Also has nice crunchy .c code for possible basis for nmap mod.

-b

Hello testic,

t> I too think SOCKS support would be a good addition, after all, it has FTP
t> bounce built in.

t> As for the "Rube Goldberg Machine" (nice phrase ;) ), I really dont think my
t> Windows machine is up to the task, but I think theoretically it is possible.
t> Maybe there is a similar utility for Linux?

t> -testic

t> http://www.testic.co.uk

t> For help using this (nmap-dev) mailing list, send a blank email to
t> nmap-dev-help () insecure org . List run by ezmlm-idx (www.ezmlm.org).

--
Best regards,
 Bo                            mailto:jcato73 () comcast net