Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Problem with Windows version of nmap

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:33:28 -0800

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:49:46PM -0500, ~Kevin DavisĀ³ wrote:
It appears that there is a problem with the Windows port of nmap.  It has not been compiling for me for the last
several versions.  I have found that in this last version if wintcpip.cc is modified, it will build.  The following
lines needed to be changed:

line 522 needs to be changed to

int readudppacket(const u8 *packet, int readdata)

and line 527 needs to be changed to

 const u8 *data = packet +  sizeof(struct ip) + sizeof(udphdr_bsd);

Thanks -- these changes have been made for 3.15BETA2, which I hope to
release within an hour.  This version will include Windows (.zip) binaries.

Cheers,
Fyodor