nanog mailing list archives

Re: Stealthy Overlay Network Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 14:59:34 -0500

Because people keep responding.

Doesn't really make any difference. Mr. Chen filed his first draft in Dec
2016.  He finds a reason to talk about it on every mailing list and forum
he can find, but doesn't spend any time engaging in the standards
processes, other than renewing his draft every 6 months.

I do agree it's better to just block him and ignore. He's still not going
to stop though.