nanog mailing list archives

Re: constraining RPKI Trust Anchors

From: "Delong.com via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 12:14:28 -0700

Isn’t this sort of related to the AS-0 ROA effort a while back (except some of the RIRs rejected it, unfortunately)?

I suspect that the same reasons behind rejection of AS-0 will also apply to RIR implementation of something like this,
so plans to address that (and revive AS-0 perhaps) might also be a worthy effort.

Owen