nanog mailing list archives

Re: FCC Chair Rosenworcel Proposes to Investigate Impact of Data Caps

From: "Delong.com via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 08:55:15 -0700

I went over often enough that it was easier (and cheaper) to just give them an extra $30/month for unlimited.

I also cancelled other Comcast services at the same time that were costing me more than $30/month, so for me,
It was a net gain and for Comcast, a net loss. I did this immediately when they started charging for overages
in the hopes it would send the correct message.

Owen