nanog mailing list archives

Re: Linux WiFi Package Issues

From: "J. Hellenthal via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:22:03 -0500

Shrug... almost straight to junk

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.

On Oct 12, 2021, at 08:02, Pascal Masha <pascalmasha () gmail com> wrote:

Hello All,

I have been wondering whether there is any known issue with the Linux WiFi package since the last 3 days or so? I'm
Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS 64bit Distro and WiFi has been dropping almost every 5 minutes. A colleague on another Linux Disto
also contacted me about the same thing. Has anyone in the community experienced the same issue?

Regards
Paschal Masha