nanog mailing list archives

Re: PeerinDB refuses to register certain networks [was: Setting sensible max-prefix limits]

From: Brielle <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 12:26:02 -0600

On 8/19/21 12:19 PM, Ross Tajvar wrote:
I, and many others that I know, have successfully listed our networks in PeeringDB while having no peering. You may just need to try again.

Yup, can confirm I had no issues registering too and I've only got a pretty small setup these days.

Looks like its a pretty good resource when people have filled out their network details, esp the contact information for abuse, etc.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org