nanog mailing list archives

Re: akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

From: Hugo Slabbert <hugo () slabnet com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:07:25 -0800

Same with compute resources, tbh. Give 'em a new stack of racks: "Oh, this
service that didn't even exist last year now requires 10,000 CPU cores
kthxbye."

Also, https://twitter.com/iamdevloper/status/926458505355235328?s=20

"1969:
-what're you doing with that 2KB of RAM?
-sending people to the moon

2017:
-what're you doing with that 1.5GB of RAM?
-running Slack"