nanog mailing list archives

Re: Tell me about AS19111

From: Wayne Bouchard <web () typo org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 22:44:27 -0700

On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 04:35:14PM +1100, Mark Andrews wrote:

P.S.  Remember, out of all of the networking engineers in the entire world,
by definition, half of them are of below average intelligence.

Unfortunately there is no basis for that claim as networking engineers are
not uniformly randomly selected from the population as a whole.
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka () isc org

Well, aside from the fact that I don't like such statements (they just
don't feel warm and fuzzy to me), his meaning was pretty clear. So to
be pedantic, just tack "WRT other engineers" on the end of that and
the statement holds.

-Wayne

---
Wayne Bouchard