nanog mailing list archives

Re: Are the days of the showpiece NOC office display gone forever?

From: Ben Cannon <ben () 6by7 net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 15:34:45 -0800

I’ve learned that the secret is automation + intelligent trained and empowered staff.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben () 6by7 net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.