nanog mailing list archives

Brocade CER MPLS

From: "Fawcett, Nick via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 20:24:11 +0000

I have one CER (let's call him Charlie) that is not able to build an LSP tunnel to another CER.  Shows "Currently found
no route. Will schedule for retry".  Both CER's can ping and traceroute each other.  When I had the LSP to the
destination router (Snoopy) it adds the LSP and shows UP in status field.  Both have the same number of routes in their
ospf table.  Charlie has other LSP's built to other CER's on the network with productive VLL's and VPLS's.  I have
removed both lsp's from both Charlie and Snoopy and re-added them and only one Snoopy's LSP comes up.  Any ideas?

Nick

--
Checked by SOPHOS http://www.sophos.com