nanog mailing list archives

Re: Advertisement of Equinix Chicago IX Subnet

From: Niels Bakker <niels=nanog () bakker net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 14:59:43 +0100

* christopher.morrell.nanog () gmail com (Christopher Morrell) [Thu 28 Mar 2019, 14:35 CET]:
I've been bit by this in the past at two different exchanges. I too have a policy applied to deny IXP LANs from upstreams and peers. It would be nice if there was a list of all IXP LANs somewhere that we could generically add to all upstream and peers.

I like Nick Hilliard's posted solution much better than creating static bogon lists that people will eventually forget about.

        -- Niels.