nanog mailing list archives

Re: CloudFlare issues?

From: "i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 09:56:32 +0000

So that means it's time for everyone to migrate their ARIN resources to a sane RIR that does allow normal access to and
redistribution of its RPKI TAL? ;-)

The RPKI TAL problem + an industry-standard IRRDB instead of WHOIS-RWS were both major reasons for us to bring our ARIN
IPv4 address space to RIPE. Unfortunately we had to renumber our handful of IPv6 customers because ARIN doesn't do IPv6
inter-RIR transfers, but hey, no pain no gain.

Therefore, Cloudflare folks - when are you transferring your resources away from ARIN? :D

Best regards,
Martijn