nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a contact with clue at Choopa/Reliablesite network engineering

From: Brian Kantor <Brian () ampr org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 01:09:12 -0700

The most recent contact I have had with Vultr (parent of Choopa) is
Richard Simpliciano <rsimpliciano () vultr com>, who a week ago signed
his note as "network administrator".  He was checking with me as to
whether a customer of theirs was authorized to have Vultr announce one
of our prefixes, so he might be the right person to contact.
        - Brian