nanog mailing list archives

mailops https breakage

From: Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon () orthanc ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 15:27:09 -0700

On Aug 27, 2016, at 6:46 PM, Matt Palmer <mpalmer () hezmatt org> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 01:25:42AM -0000, John Levine wrote:
In article <CALtoqtQkfEaDXnr1+4yzyDoyuweBG_+QyaQ7Ubhxtmv0JCnTmA () mail gmail com> you write:
I was working within the limits of what I had available.

Here's the subscription page for mailop.  It's got about as odd
a mix of people as nanog, ranging from people with single user linux
machines to people who run some of the largest mail systems in
the world, including Gmail: