nanog mailing list archives

Re: Lawsuits for falsyfying DNS responses ?

From: LHC <large.hadron.collider () gmx com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:42:04 +0000

I believe that the CRTC has rules against censorship - meaning that Videotron, Bell etcetera have a choice between
following the CRTC code or the provincial law (following one = sanctions from the other), rendering internet service
provision to Québec impossible without being a dialup provider from out-of-province.

The law may even be actually contrary to federal law.