nanog mailing list archives

Re: Brocade Fabric Help

From: Fred Hollis <fred () web2objects com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 23:55:46 +0200

Hello Mike,

Running a few larger Brocade VDX fabrics here...

In case of that message, there is no other option not to reset that specific new switch and then re-join the device. I had that a few times, too.

It happens when you already did some configuration changes on the new switch and the older fabric members weren't aware of that.