nanog mailing list archives

Re: phone fun, was GeoIP database issues and the real world consequences

From: Larry Sheldon <larrysheldon () cox net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:57:35 -0500

On 4/14/2016 15:10, Larry Sheldon wrote:

We wrote off a lot of revenue on calls that involved a company (if I
remembered the name I still would not repeat it--ditto its location)
which turn out to be pretty much one man who like to sell and install
mobile radio telephone stations.  And, it turns out, not even slightly
interested in separations, bill and collecting, an other stuff that

I think I meant "settlements", not "separations".  But I'm not sure.

dominates an Operating Company's attentions.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)