nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDoS mitigation for ISPs

From: Hugo Slabbert <hugo () slabnet com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:53:57 -0700

Alternatively: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ddos+protection

Actually I did the google thing first and followed up with several of the top results, and not once did I see anyone offering a bgp tunnel + scrub which is why I asked. I did get some good off list responses however, thanks all.

Mike-

Apologies for the snarky link. A Google search on my end turned up several of the solutions I listed manually and which definitely do GRE + BGP. Apparently my past searches on the subject have coloured my current results more than I expected...

--
Hugo

hugo () slabnet com: email, xmpp/jabber
PGP fingerprint (B178313E):
CF18 15FA 9FE4 0CD1 2319 1D77 9AB1 0FFD B178 313E

(also on textsecure & redphone)