nanog mailing list archives

Re: Working with Spamhaus

From: Bryan Tong <contact () nullivex com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 21:57:53 -0600

Hello,

Yes I have followed all of the procedures. I will continue to wait to see
if there is any change.

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Larry Sheldon <larrysheldon () cox net> wrote:

On 7/28/2015 22:39, Bryan Tong wrote:

Well,

I wouldnt have such a disheartened attitude if they would have been
specific or given time to comply.

I find listing an entire /17 without cause or a report to back it up an
unjust action.

Have you tried the widely known services they provide?

http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/

May I direct your reluctant attention to this, just under the first
"lookup" box?

"If your IP address is listed on one of our IP blocklists; SBL, XBL or PBL
(collectively known as the 'Zen' blocklist), this lookup tool will tell you
which one and will give you a link to information on what to do."

May I focus your unwilling attention on "this lookup tool will tell you
which one and will give you a link to information on what to do."?

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)

--
eSited LLC
(701) 390-9638